By Kenneth Bighorse Jr.
I am Kenny Bighorse Jr. son of Kenny Bighorse Sr. & Toby (Brown) Bighorse. Oldest of 4 sons,
My brothers are Scott N., Toby Vann & Pete Sr. Proud father of 3 sons, Kenneth Shane & Andrew Dakota, Devon Christopher & 4 grandchildren.
BA Oklahoma University
1974 – 1978
15 yrs. at General Motors
20 yrs. for Osage Nation Health & Wellness Centers
10 yrs. BIA, Branch of Land Operations & Branch of Minerals
* 40 plus yrs. of singer
* Head singer for 3 Osage Drum Keepers
My education, work experience, specifically my vast & in-depth knowledge of land & management, minerals, provides me with the experience & ability to work with, understand, listen & communicate with entities that are key to sustaining & growing the Osage Minerals Estate in a respectful & bountiful manner.
Knowledgeable as a Petroleum Engineer Technician (Gauger) gathering data, completing evaluations & lease inspections.
* Gauged & monitored the Oil production
* Enforced the 25 CFR & EPA regulations
* Inspected all leases & assisted Mineral Dept. Field functions
* Reading & Interpreting Maps & Aerial Photographs & Principals
* EPA level one surveys & Archeology surveys
* Assisted the Civil Engineering Technician with property & ponds surveys on restricted lands
It would be my honor to serve our Shareholders on the Osage Minerals Council as my great-grandfather, Andrew Bighorse, father Kenneth Sr., and Uncle Lawrence.
I appreciate your support and respectfully request your vote.
Editor’s Note: Candidate statements and announcements are not edited by the Osage News. They are a free submission offered to candidates of the 2022 Osage Minerals Council Election.