The Osage Nation Foundation’s 2016 annual report is available online and discusses the endeavors funded by the Foundation during the past year.
The 19-page report is available online at www.osagefoundation.org and features bio information on the Foundation board, a spotlight article on one of the recipients and lists the entities which applied for and received funding from the Foundation.
2015-2016 grant recipients include:
– The Osage Ballet, production
– Occidental College, photography/ art exhibition
– Wendy Ponca, Osage artist exhibition
– Dhegiha Language Preservation Society
– Pawhuska Chamber of Commerce
– Ben Cottingham, Osage boxing club
– Dance Maker Performing Arts Academy
The Osage Nation Foundation provides two types of grants:
– The Art Grant provides a maximum of $15,000 grant for art and/or cultural related grants. This grant requires the applicant to match Foundation funds dollar-for-dollar. Only one grant can be provided to an applicant per year.
– The Charitable Grant provides a maximum of $5,000 per application. This grant does not require matching funds. These grants cover all requests not related to art and/or cultural projects.
For a full description of our grant programs, please refer to the Osage Nation Foundation website.
Original Publish Date: 2017-03-01 00:00:00